The Center for Mentoring Excellence has conducted more than 200 interviews with mentors and mentees in formal mentoring programs around the globe using a process we created called Touch Base Interview (TBI) Coaching Sessions™. These coaching sessions offer mentors and mentees confidential, just-in-time coaching and support at critical milestones in the mentoring cycle. This works to ensure mentoring success by helping mentoring partners stay on track, grow and develop.
The TBI Coaching Sessions™ are for you if:
- You’re wondering how to gauge the effectiveness of your mentoring initiatives.
- You’re wondering if you’re adequately preparing your mentors to provide value to their mentees.
- You don’t know whether you’re offering the right kind of support for your mentoring pairs.
- You want to understand the return on your investment in mentoring.
- You’re wondering whether your mentees are “getting it.”
- You’d like to know how mentees are applying what they’re learning.
- You’d like to understand if your mentors are getting the support and tools they need to challenge and develop their mentees.
If these or similar concerns are on your mind, you might be interested in learning more about TBI Coaching Sessions™ for your organization’s mentoring program.
On a programmatic level, with the recommended two to three TBI Coaching Sessions™ per year, you will be able to:
- Track participant progress — program managers receive a report of findings and actionable recommendations after each interview phase.
- Guide the further development, enhancement and improvement of mentoring programs.
- Gather and disseminate best practices.
- Provide the just-in-time support needed to ensure continued mentoring success.
For more information, call Dr. Lois Zachary at 602-954-9934 or email at [email protected]