“Individually we are one Drop. Together, we are an ocean” — Ryunosuke Satoro
Create connections. Build community. Give and get support through shared learning.
We often hear:
- “I know I have a lot to offer, I just don’t know what it is.”
- “I’ve got a great life, but I know there’s more.”
- “I’m stuck.”
For these questions and more, Center for Mentoring Excellence VP, Lisa Fain, has created “Finding and Mapping Your True North – A Discovery Course.”
Finding and Mapping Your True North is an 8-week group coaching series designed to give you the framework and tools to live your best lives. In this forum, you will identify your values and personal mission, put together a toolkit for forward movement and leave with an action plan for moving closer to your purpose.
This course is for you if:
- You want to discover and begin to live your true purpose.
- You would like to add value to the world in a different way, but don’t know how to find it.
- You’re feeling stuck on the path to becoming the best version of you.
- You’ve thought of getting a life coach, but aren’t quite ready for that investment.
Here are the details:
- Four (4) 90-minute sessions, biweekly. These sessions will be held on Mercer Island, WA for Seattle-based folks who want an in-person experience, and virtually for others.
- Fun and interesting “homework” between each session that is custom designed to propel you forward.
- Three (3) 30-minute coaching sessions with Lisa over an 8 week period.
Space is limited to eight (8) people. First come, first served. This series is offered five (5) times each year.
Are you in? Contact Lisa if you’d like to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org