Services / Train the Trainers
Starting Strong: Facilitator Certification Program
If mentoring is a priority in your organization, you won’t want to miss this opportunity!
Mentoring requires an investment of time and effort. Launching a mentoring program without simultaneously creating a mentoring culture reduces its long-term impact and sustainability.
Our 3-day certification process will prepare trainers in your organization to facilitate Starting Strong, a one-day training program for mentors and mentees. They will have an opportunity to participate in the mentoring workshop they will be certified to deliver (Day One), walk-though the materials, logistics and curriculum content (Day Two), engage in role-play and teaching simulations, and receive feedback on facilitation of the material (Day Three).
- A model and a roadmap for facilitating mentoring relationships
- Over 20 tools provided in The Mentor’s Guide
- Participant Guide with exercises for self-reflection and enhanced mentoring practice
- Customized case studies and experiential exercises, including role play and focused dialogue
- Best practices
- Guidelines for building and strengthening relationships
- Opportunities to customize the learning
- Facilitator’s Training Kit, including CD of materials
- A copy of The Mentor’s Guide
- Mentoring Excellence Pocket Toolkits
- Site License
- Experienced trainers or anyone charged with delivering and supporting mentoring training
- Mentoring coaches who want to improve their mentoring coaching, deepen their understanding of mentoring and increase their skill competency.