Services / VIRTUAL MENTORSHIP
Virtual Mentoring Accelerator
Mentoring initiatives are a proven component in the development of high achievers. As reported in Harvard Business Review:
- 84% of CEO’s surveyed credited mentors with helping them avoid costly mistakes
- 84% reported becoming proficient in their roles faster due to mentoring
- 68% reported making better decisions after participating in mentoring programs
Engagement is essential to high performance. Mentoring initiatives build team engagement in “normal” work environments, but this is not a “normal” time. The virtual workplace is not just our current reality – it’s very likely a part of our future.
Your team is hungry for connection. They seek development opportunities and professional growth, now more than ever. Leaders are seeking new ways to connect and lead teams inside this virtual context.
Mentoring is the perfect solution. Learn to provide it virtually.
Virtual Mentoring Accelerator is a 4-week incubator designed to help you successfully launch a virtual mentoring initiative inside your organization. Inside this supportive learning community, you will develop your personalized launch playbook – empowering YOU to give your team the virtual mentoring experience needed to thrive and grow in a virtual environment.
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Group coaching sessions full of learning, dialogue, meaningful exercises to spark thought and guide your efforts.
- Individual coaching sessions (1:1) with mentoring experts to support and direct you as you take action.
- Peer accountability and support for your program launch, so you can connect with others on a similar journey and build momentum together.
- Checklists, worksheets, and resources to support your efforts.
- Your personal copy of three of today’s top mentoring books to broaden your understanding and challenge you as you apply what you’ve learned.
Only a few seats are available in this beta round of the program.
Your investment is just $5,000.
4 Live 90-minute virtual coaching sessions (recording provided)
- Components of a successful mentoring program
- Forming a mentoring advisory team
- Getting Leadership Buy In
- Program structure (mode, duration)
- Technology considerations
- Desired outcomes
Recruitment and Matching
- How to recruit mentors and mentees
- Matching considerations and protocol
- Setting Expectations
- Role Clarity
- Strategies for a Virtual launch
Accountability, measurement, and support
- Setting Accountabilities
- Creating a mentoring culture
- Ongoing support and communication
Individual Coaching Sessions with Center for Mentoring Excellence CEO Lisa Fain
This program includes four 30 minute individual (1:1) coaching sessions to give you the extra support and personalized guidance you need to successfully launch a virtual mentorship initiative within your organization.
Use these sessions to:
- Expand your understanding of the material presented
- Apply program concepts to your specific situation
- Explore ideas and ask questions in a private environment
Virtual Mentoring Accelerator begins October 1, 2020!
LIVE Group Coaching Sessions (conducted via Zoom) are scheduled as follows:
- October 5, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. pacific/1:30-3 p.m. eastern
- October 12, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. pacific/1:30-3 p.m. eastern
- October 26, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. pacific/1:30-3 p.m. eastern
- November 2, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. pacific/1:30-3 p.m. eastern
Can’t join us LIVE on Mondays as scheduled? The session recording will be provided.
People are hungry for connection and support now more than ever. Mentoring is the perfect solution. Learn how to successfully launch a virtual mentoring initiative inside your organization.
Your investment is just $5,000.
About Center for Mentoring Excellence
Center for Mentoring Excellence provides mentoring expertise and thought leadership to mentors, mentees and organizations looking to support growth and development through mentoring. CME offers a rich and varied framework of resources, tools and best practices to enhance individual and organizational readiness for mentoring, developed through decades of direct engagements throughout the world. We bring expertise to organizations, facilitate training, create learning environments and provide a unique blend of coaching, consulting, training and facilitation to help organizations deliver more effective mentoring outcomes and better business results.