Who leads, manages, administers, and coordinates mentoring initiatives in your organization?
If you are a …….
- Mentoring Manager
- Talent Manager
- Learning and Development Manager
- Organizational Leader
- Mentoring Coach
- Mentoring Trainer
- HR Manager
- Department Manager
- Develop competency profiles for each of your key individuals.
- Decide who should be in those positions.
- Identify specific development opportunities for each of them.
- Make professional development for key mentoring personnel an ongoing organizational commitment.
Mentoring competency should drive mentoring training. Here’s a resource that outlines a process to improve the mentoring training in your organization. Raising the Bar in a Mentoring Culture